Sunday 11 August 2013

Organising your House Series - Linen Cupboard

Ahh... boxes. I know it says something about me when I was more excited about the boxes my husband brought home for me than the chocolates, but I do love a good box. Doesn't it just make life so much neater?

Case in point, my linen closest. Here's the before:



And here's after:


 
Linen in boxes, toilet and kitchen roll nicely stacked in cut cardboard boxes. I do like to label my boxes, but I know some people hate the idea of labels all over their home. It's just about whatever works for you (and course of whoever else lives with you!). It may sound like an over-exaggeration, but I really do feel like my mind is clearer when I've completed things like this. If I can keep it functioning efficiently, it'll save me so much time day-to-day. And it only took my 45 minutes!
 
For more Organising your House Series, see:
Organising your House Series - Kitchen: Tip #1. Be Brutal!
Organising your House Series - Kitchen: Tip # 2. Categorise to Organise
Organising your House Series - Kitchen: Tip # 3. Pantry Time

 

No comments:

Post a Comment